Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /homepages/29/d134578137/htdocs/wp-includes/post-template.php on line 284
It starts out well

It starts out well

Getting a little serious

Getting a little serious

Oh no what is happening?

Oh no what is happening?

Ends the same way for me, total breakdown!

Ends the same way for me, total breakdown...

Comments

11 Responses to “Jake’s Take on Cisco QOS”

1. Jeff Rensink on April 7th, 2009 9:07 am

Funny when happening to a baby… not so funny when happening to a grown man. That’s why I study my QoS where no cameras can find me.

2. Steve on April 7th, 2009 12:36 pm

Haha.. poor guy πŸ™‚ That’s hilarious!

3. Aragoen Celtdra on April 7th, 2009 12:43 pm

HHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!! Precious!

4. navfett on April 7th, 2009 1:24 pm

i know that feeling, been experiencing for the past 3 days.

5. EDFNetwork on April 7th, 2009 6:06 pm

Child abuse!! LOL. Really funny stuff and Jake is absolutely adorable.

6. CCIE Journey on April 7th, 2009 7:01 pm

Thanks!

To be fair to Odom and Cavanaugh, Jake had one of his shots in the morning in these pictures. He is also popping out his two top teeth so he wasn’t having it either way…

7. Martin on April 16th, 2009 11:38 am

That is so cute!

I don’t know having a baby and preparing CCIE are compatible protocols πŸ™‚

8. CCIE Journey on April 16th, 2009 11:54 am

LOL they don’t and trying to redistribute between the two…

9. MCL.Nicolas on July 16th, 2009 5:38 pm

LOL LOL LOL

MAN

PRECIOUS ! Will show the pics to wife !

BTW let me guess ! QoS ? πŸ˜€

10. Status Update 06.07.2010 : CCIE Journey on June 7th, 2010 7:20 pm

[…] I started up this week with a plan to get MPLS down as much as possible. I have to say I understand in a hundred times more clearly today than I did last week. Needless to say it isn’t really all that hard of a topic. You just need to divide and conquer it. Once you lab it up and see it in action it just becomes clear. I did alot of reading from the video on demand slides as well that helped a bunch. There is still a ways to go, but I am inching forward. Hopefully this week I can get back in touch with security and then QOS. Maybe the new baby will be here soon and I can start his track down the QOS path that I tried and failed with Jake […]

11. mink on September 21st, 2011 9:08 pm

Be sure to post the after party pictures when he passes the lab !!!!